Policy and Performance Committee
The Terms of Reference for the Policy & Performance Committee are:
To consider and review all aspects of performance of the Authority in the provision of its services, in particular to:
Scrutinise performance management information and reports with specific references to Best Value Performance Indicator’s.
- Review progress of the Authority in relation to the implementation of the Strategic Plan or IRMP.
- To consider and make recommendations to the Authority on Policy and Strategies
- To consider and make recommendations to the Authority on Best Value Review Programmes.
- To scrutinise reports and make recommendations thereon;
- To monitor the implementation of Action Plans arising from reviews;
- To review the Authority’s role and work within the Regional Management Board.
- To consider budgetary matters in detail and make recommendations to the Authority.
Members of the Policy and Performance Committee